Our Undersink Bidet Mixing Valve Kit mounts a Thermostatic Bidet Mixer Valve out of sight under your sink basin, and attaches it to the hot and cold water supply valves. A stainless steel hose is then run inside your vanity cabinet to our attractive Wall Mount shut-off valve, which is mounted close to the toilet on the side or top of your vanity. (As shown in pictures below.)
The mixer provides warm water for the bidet, preset to your desired temperature. The Thermostatic valve eliminates any danger of scalding if the cold water supply is suddenly interrupted.
The Under-Sink Thermostatic Valve Kit represents a significant investment for any bathroom, but it is so pleasurable and convenient to have warm soothing water on demand, set at exactly the temperature you love, that we guarantee you will thank yourself for installing it every time you use the HydraWand! (The kit is only for sale with the Thermostatic Mixer, however we do offer the Mixer Valve for sale separately for those who want their plumber to provide a custom installation.)
- Thermostatic Mixer Valve w/stainless steel mounting bracket (100.00 Value)
- Chrome Wall Mount Ceramic 1/4 turn Shut-off Valve w/trim plate (50.00 Value)
- Special 1/2″ Brass All-thread extension nipple for Wall Valve, with lock rings. (25.00 Value)
- Two Brasscraft 3/8F x 3/8M x 3/8 M Tees (15.00 Value)
- Two 16″, and One 30″ Stainless Mesh Hoses. (25.00 Value)
TOTAL VALUE OVER 200.00 FOR 139.95 PLUS 12.95 SHIPPING.
Order the HydraWand Basic Model with this Kit and get Expedited 3 Day Priority Shipping on both items for only 5.95.